- All instrumental lessons are individual (one-on-one), taught by a professional teacher.
- Classes are once a week, from 3.30 – 7.30 Monday to Friday, and from 9am – 5 pm on Saturday
- Lessons can be 30min, 45 min or 1 hour, depending on age and level of pupil
- We prepare for ABRSM and Trinity College instrumental exams and competitions
- All pupils will have an opportunity to perform at our concerts, which are held twice a year.
- Fees are charged per term. An account will be sent at the beginning of each term and must be paid within a month by cash, cheque or internet transfer
- Missed lessons must be paid for. However, if we are notified of absences the day before the scheduled lesson, make up lesson can be arranged
Theory / Aural training group classes
- Classes are run once a week on Fridays & Saturdays
- Fridays sessions: 4.00 – 5.00pm, 5.00-6.00pm & 6.00 – 7.00pm
- Saturday sessions: 10.00am – 11.00am & 11.00am – 12.00noon
- There are several music teachers in one session and we aim to have no more than four students per teacher
- Every session includes Aural training programmed specially for each pupil’s level & needs, And Music History training
- We prepare for ABRSM and Trinity College Theory examinations
- Fees are $20.00 for one hour session. The fees are charged per term
- We don’t provide refund for missed lessons, however, the pupils are welcome to do the catch-up lessons by joining another session.